WordPress SEO – 5 Discoverability Quick Reads
Why Should I Care About WordPress SEO?
If you want your business to thrive customers are going to have to be able to find you and purchase your products and services. Online discoverability is probably the area where your company should be spending most of it’s effort.
WordPress SEO Considerations
If you have a website built with WordPress there are some special considerations when trying to improve your online discoverability. Below are 5 articles that you can read within 30 minutes which will help explain how you can improve your WordPress SEO and raise the overall discoverability of your business.
A few articles which will help get you up to speed:
- Yoast is THE number one guy when it comes to WordPress and SEO. He has created the most popular plugin for WordPress SEO and he has a site that is full of helpful info about how to increase your discoverability.
- Learn how to avoid some of the most common mistakes when improving your WordPress SEO with this article by Tom Ewer. • http://www.wordtracker.com/academy/content/wordpress/seo-wordpress-mistakes
- This recently updated article bills itself as the only article you will really need to truly optimize your WordPress site. • http://www.viperchill.com/wordpress-seo/
- “This guide aims to take everything you need to know about on-site WordPress SEO, and condense it into one essential post”. • http://www.sparringmind.com/wordpress-seo/
- Once you have the Yoast SEO plugin installed and activated use this article to take your WordPress SEO to the next level. • http://www.wpexplorer.com/wordpress-seo-yoast-functions/